KittyCatS has just released a new addition to the online Pedigree known as the KittyNoteS. I actually noticed the change when I checked on my kitties this morning, and promptly started marking cats with the hidden traits I knew about. I know this is going to be a great tool for those who have so many kitties, but tend to forget exactly what they may be hiding, and why you’re holding on to them.
From the official site:
We added some new functionality to the Pedigree! When you visit your Pedigree, you’ll notice a new notes feature – KittyNoteS! Now you can add and edit notes to your kitties directly in your Pedigree! You can add notes about anything! Create individual notes and save them one at a time or save them all at once! We’re really excited about this new feature and hope you all enjoy it as much as we do!
* Notes can be made for cats that you own or have bred.
* Each note can be opened/closed individually, or all at once with the controls on top. (hide all/show all)
* Opening individual notes will hide the traits, but the controls on top allow you to click “full view” to also show the traits. When both the traits and notes are shown, you can’t individually close them.
* Save buttons show up as soon as you make a change. A general save button will show up in the top controls too.
* If you try to leave the page before you save changes or try to close a note without saving changes, it will ask you if you want to save them.
* Owner notes are deleted when the cat changes owner. Notes made by the breeder of the cat stay forever. Breeder notes are only visible to the breeder of the cat, and will only show the last edits made (the note’s history is not saved.)
* Maximum note size is 300 characters
* Only you can read the notes you made.
* Existing notes cannot be replaced with a completely blank note. To change an existing note into a blank note, replace the note text with a single space.